Tower Isle, St Mary
Whispering Seas takes a bold, low-density approach to create an aesthetically pleasing environment uniquely suited for short vacation stays or year-round living. The 32 condominium units are configured in four 4-story blocks of eight apartments each on 2½ acres with sea frontage providing coastline views from every apartment.
The Professional Team
- Fresh water pool
- Salt-water pool with continuous sea water inflow and outflow
- Tennis court with lighting
- Poolside bar
- Gated compound of 2½ acres of landscaped gardens
- Guardhouse and a manual pedestrian gate
- Parking for 65 vehicles
The developer has assembled a team of experienced and capable professionals who have a proven track record of delivering quality, high-end housing solutions.
- Architect - Jeremy Millingen
- Quantity Surveyor - Neustone Limited
- Structural Engineer - Carl Chin, Engineer
- Mechanical/Electrical Engineer - HTG Consulting Engineering
- Land Surveyor - Ivor Stewart and Associates
- Attorneys-at-Law - Myers Flecther Gordon, Norman Minott, Partner
- Building Contractor - Treboeth Developers Ltd.
- Project Coordinators - Treboeth Developers Ltd.
- Sales & Marketing - Coldwell Banker Jamaica Realty
All building, subdivision and planning approvals have been granted by the St Mary Parish Council to the developer, Treboeth Developers Ltd, (DV/0863, November 2009).frontage providing coastline views from every apartment.